SwanCap is looking for a motivated and dedicated working student (up to 20 hours per week) to contribute to the continued growth and success of the SwanCap platform.
The role will support the portfolio & monitoring teams on preparation of data on underlying investments and performance. The position allows to get valuable experience in the private equity industry and to develop a sought-after skillset applicable in all areas of asset management including fund management. Duties of this role include, amongst others:
- Data gathering and validation for monitoring and reporting purposes;
- Performance analysis of underlying assets;
- Evaluation and maintenance of historic portfolio data;
- Support in preparation of quarterly investor reports; and
- Maintenance and data entry in our CRM system.
SwanCap is a growing platform with a highly experienced team and an entrepreneurial working attitude. At SwanCap, the individual plays an active role and actively contributes as a team player to our ongoing success story. As a group we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to deliver on the highest standards of quality and professional excellence.
SwanCap at a Glance
SwanCap is an independent private equity platform based in Munich with additional offices in Milan, New York and Luxembourg. SwanCap manages €3+ billion of private equity investments through both funds and dedicated managed accounts. SwanCap is specialized in the private equity / buyout segment following a multi-strategy investment approach by combining primary fund commitments, co-investments and secondaries.
What we expect from you?
- Interest and understanding of financials;
- Active studies in the field of economics, mathematics, or any other related area;
- Distinct capacity for teamwork;
- Good analytical skills;
- Fluency in German and English is a must;
- Good command of MS Office.
What you can expect from us?
- Flexible working hours (up to 20 hours per week during; potentially more outside the semester);
- Great working culture and modern offices;
- Valuable insights into one of the most exciting fields of the financial industry;
- Attractive remuneration.
Interested to learn more?
Please apply by email to
SwanCap Partners GmbH
Ms. Miryan Ohlendorf