SwanCap Partners GmbH intends to add a motivated and dedicated Analyst/Associate to its growing team based in Munich to contribute to the continued growth and success of SwanCap. The position allows to get exposure and develop skills in all areas of asset management including fund management & reporting as well as the participation in all stages of the investment process (screening, due diligence, etc.). At SwanCap the individual can play an active role in helping to shape her/his field of activity and area of operation. As a group we are passionate about what we do and are committed to deliver to the highest standards of quality and professional excellence.
SwanCap Investment Management S.A. together with its advisor SwanCap Partners GmbH is a leading independent private markets investment management platform with a focus on private equity in Europe and North America. Currently, SwanCap has c. €3 billion of assets under management, including two highly successful institutional private equity funds. SwanCap’s high calibre global investor base includes institutional investors and large family offices from Europe, North America and Asia.
After 15 years of successful equity investing, UniCredit and the former private equity management team established SwanCap in 2013 as an independent investment manager. Today, UniCredit is a non-controlling shareholder in the advisory company of SwanCap and SwanCap is the preferred partner for UniCredit in all private equity-related investment strategies.
SwanCap is an established player in the industry, having built one of the largest dedicated investment teams in Germany and being perceived as a “strategic partner” to many leading private equity managers. With offices in Munich, Milan, New York and Luxembourg SwanCap provides customized investment solutions integrating: (i) Primary Fund Investments, (ii) Direct Secondary Investments and (iii) Direct Co-Investments. By leveraging a differentiated investment strategy, prudent risk management, rigorous selection and due diligence processes, SwanCap has consistently delivered strong returns ahead of its peer group. SwanCap believes its competitive advantages are difficult to replicate and offers a unique value proposition for its investors and clients.
Duties include, amongst others:
- Portfolio management and reporting including preparation of fund reports for investors
- Supporting the investment team in the thorough assessment of investment opportunities
- Maintenance of portfolio management system (eFront)
- Monitoring and analyzing existing investments
- Company, market and financial analysis, financial modelling and valuation
- Preparation of client presentations and investment papers for investment committees
- Supporting senior members of SwanCap in originating deals
- Ad-hoc research tasks on e.g. industry sectors or investment targets
- Maintaining internal databases
Requirements of the role:
- University degree in business administration from a top-ranked university and an excellent academic track record
- Strong analytical skills/quantitative skills
- Up to 3 years working experience (ideally alternative asset management, consulting, accounting firm, investment bank)
- International experience as part of the academic education or on the job
- Language skills required: fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to details and good judgment showing logical decision making
- The candidate should be confident, possess strong ethics and be a self-starter with the ability to operate as a true team player in a dynamic environment
- Competitive base salary + discretionary bonus + future potential participation in carry
Please apply by email to:
SwanCap Partners GmbH
Ms. Miryan Ohlendorf